Precision Dip Coating engineers have over 20 years of experience in the dip coating industry. Our focus is getting you the best coated product at the lowest cost.
- Full product development assistance
- In-house engineering and development staff to help make your product idea a reality.
- Taking your ideas from prototype to production
- In house design staff and tooling facility
- We design and build our own high-density racking to lower your coating costs.
- Full tool room allows us to shorten your lead time on new projects.
- In addition to building tooling to your specifications, we offer design assistance and often repair or refurbish existing tooling.
- Materials research
- Acid Resistant
- Alkaline Resistant
- Dielectric strength for high voltage applications
- FDA and Food Safe coatings
- Non-Slip coatings
- Low Temperature Flexibility
- High Temperature insulation
- Reverse engineering
- Have a device or part and need to know how it was made? Our staff can help you figure it out.
Send us a part and we will show you what we can do.